Phoenix Project S
Last years Rail Rider of the year Marc Rossiter rides this board........ That's all I really need to say about the new Phoenix Project S. But....... I should probably tell you a little more cause this board is actually a blast to ride behind the boat too! I would know cause this is a shop favorite for both rail riding and boat. Super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails. A softer version of the other Phoenix. Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge. Blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip and tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed. Last but not least, the one and only Eric Ruck also rides this board and get tricks of the year while doing it. No big deal.
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wakeSubtle tunnel more efficient water flow and stabilizes landings
- Rocker line carries a lot of speed up the wake making it easier for a rider to have a late take off
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Blended Glass - Our secret concoction absorbs more energy before rebounding it. A lightweight woven construction brings less swing weight and increased feel on the water to the board
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- 4 Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” ramp fins -Versatile cable and boat board with a controlled flex -
- Ridden by Erik Ruck and Marc Rossiter
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
137 cm — up to 180 lbs.
142 cm — 175 lbs. and up